Sunday, January 11, 2015

Chaotic dreams

I have this one chaotic dream over and over and over.  The details are always a little different but the feeling is always the same.  Here was last nights:

I am not at home. I am in a hotel room somewhere.  Sometimes I have my own room, sometimes I am sharing.  Last night it looked more like a big bedroom in a house with three queen sized beds. Mine was in the corner furthest from the door.  All of my stuff I have with me is all over the place - like someone just ransacked it all.  It is all over the bed and the floor - clothes, bags, contents of my purse, money, makeup, shoes, toiletries, etc.

I am always in a panic, I'm talking full on panic attack, to find stuff.  I am throwing things around thinking I will clean it up later. This time all of my family is waiting outside to go into town and I can't find this one sock that I need.  I have one on and I can't find the other one, so I take that one off and try a different pair.  Again I can't find the matching sock in the mess so I just wear two different socks.  Just as I'm about to leave the room, I notice that I still have my slippers on. I think to myself that those aren't going to work on a bike so I search and search in that same panicky state for two shoes that match.  When I finally have find those, I can't find my wallet, etc. This just continues until I wake up.

Sometimes I end up walking up and down the streets in a frenzy, usually at night by myself,  because I don't know where I am and I have got to get tho the airport or I am going to miss my flight. I already missed the bus because I was once again in my room trying to find stuff.

Sometimes its family waiting, sometimes friends, sometimes no one but have a flight to catch, sometimes it is socks or my wallet or many times one particular pair of underwear....the details change but I usually wake up exhausted and sometime,s like today, with a headache.

What do you suppose it means?

1 comment:

  1. I used to have similar dreams. I think it means you feel like your life is a mess and that your holding your family back from reaching some goal or accomplishment. Or maybe your just looking for happiness and you just need to find that last missing piece? Who knows? Dreams are weird. ;-)

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete