Friday, December 2, 2011

My intentions for the weekend

I haven't drank anything since last Friday (remember the week before that was a nightmare).  I have been soooooooo tired this week.  I am sure it has a lot to do with a lot of things - less sunight - cold - shorter days - 32 kids in my class who seem to forget there is still 2 more weeks of school before break - I am sure it also because I had such a bad week last week sooooo.....

I am not drinking this weekend.  Just putting it out there in the universe.  I really need to get back to the gym (at 4:30 am lol) and that is not going to happen if I start next week from the same place.  This weekend I am going to take it easy, get some stuff done, take care of myself and enjoy a sober weekend which will hopefully lead to a better week next week.

-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment