Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Today

Today I feel pretty good.  Thanksgiving was a epic fail.  Drank way too much wine on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Woke up with HOs.  Absed Monday, drank Tuesday and Wednesday, was a mess on Thanksgiving - absed.  I even faked being sick so not to have to do the extended family thing.  I was depressed and I was afraid they would have wine.  Then DRANK again on Friday!  Not a lot - only 3 beers - but still!  What the hell is wrong with me?

 Did not drink Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, or today.  I am finally coming out of my alcohol fog, finally getting a little energy back, finally not feeling so cranky.  And what am I worried about - DRINKING this weekend!!!!  I don't want to!  I really just want to be sober for awhile to get all of the alcohol out of my system.  I am going to not drink this weekend!  That statement gives me a little anxiety.  I would usually say I am going to try to not drink this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment