Saturday, January 18, 2014

1/18/14 (Sat) Future Thoughts - doing good


I am doing great right in this moment.  Have no cravings at all to drink even though it is a weekend.  I really am pleasantly surprised at how at peace I am with the situation in the moment.  What is bothering me right now is the future.  Will I drink in the future?  Will I get through this 6 months?  Will I drink after that?  I am still having a hard time seeing myself as never having another drink again.  Well, I guess that's what they mean buy one day at a time.  I will focus on today and how glad I am to feel rested, calm, relaxed, motivated and in a pretty good mood.  The sun is shining and the wind isn't blowing (for the first time in days).  I am just going to do my best to enjoy this day, this moment and worry about tomorrow, next week, next month when it gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment