Saturday, April 28, 2018

4/28/18 (Sat) Spring - New Beginnings

Instead of looking at spring as a time to celebrate and party, I am going to look at it as a new, fresh beginning.

Image result for spring a new beginning

I like this quote because it is going to take courage to stay sober in the face of all the pressure I perceive from the outside world. I know nobody really cares if I drink or not, I just put too much pressure on myself to fit, feel included and be liked. I need to be brave.

Related image

I tell my daughter all the time, "Do what you can do today to be the best version of yourself. Don't worry about tomorrow, or next week, month or year. Just do today what you can do today to move you in a positive direction."

2 comments:

  1. Im heading out the door to church on Sober Saturday. I'm with you on this journey. Let's wake up clear headed tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete