Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 9 of My Own Plan

I am going to call this "My Own Plan" and I am going to count the days as I go just like I did the 85 days of abs that I did.  In order to count a day

1. No drinking on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (only exception the two vacations we have this summer - and then never over 3 on any given day)

2. No drinking on most Sundays (if there is a special occasion, only 1)

3. Friday and Saturday - 1 or 2  (This one is going to be tough bc I am going to say never 3)

4. No wine unless it is with a meal, never just sitting around or watching a movie

5. Get to the gym to workout 4 days

6.  Get to Yoga twice

7.  Get 7 hours of sleep a night

8.  Cut out sugar and junk food

9. Drink 96 ounces of water a day

10. Reread and follow the "Four Agreements"

I am going to start counting from last Saturday even though I really only followed #1 - #4 this week bc this really is about controlling my drinking.  I just know that #5 - #10 will help me keep my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment