Saturday, April 22, 2017

4/22/17 (Sat) - One down, Two to go

I am a weekend drinker (which I pay for during the week).  If I can get through today and tomorrow, I will be good until next weekend. I am going to reread and remind myself how awful I felt last Monday after a weekend of drinking.  When the cravings begin, I am going to read my post from last Monday.  I don't know if I will get together with my sister, but if I am not confident I can say no to drinking, I will tell her I still am not feeling well.  I want to be sober this weekend so I can start healing and getting back in shape for the summer.  I am 20 pounds overweight, and I am sick of it.  I know I will be too depressed and exhausted to work out next week if I drink this weekend.

I am determined to have a Sober Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I posted a meme the other day on the MM facebook page that said, "When you make a mistake the second time, it's no longer a mistake, it's a decision." You are powerful enough to decide not to drink. You are. You are on your way up this f'ing mountain and this time you will make it to the top, one decision at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right about one decision at a time. I found myself thinking about the rest of the summer and how i was going to get through.

    ReplyDelete