Sunday, August 5, 2012

Time to start healing

Day 5 comes to a close and I have done absolutely nothing for five days except watch tv, blog, read and suffer.  Tomorrow is day 6.  i should be over all of the physical withdrawals.  I need to pick myself up, dust myself off and start living this new and glorious sober life, free from the grips of my addiction. After 84 days sober from Jan - April 2012, I told myself I would allow myself to try again but if I ever had another hangover i would stop.  I have have consistent weekend hangovers since June with a full blown binge last week on vacation.  I told myself I would stop, so I am stopping.  Tomorrow is a new day.  I am going to get out of bed, be thankful I am alive, and live my day to the fullest!

1 comment:

  1. ive been reading your blog and so much of it sounds like me....wine drinking, no one looking, doesnt drink during the day, goes on binges....im proud of your pledge and wising you the best. Day 6 is here and your on the right track!!!

    mommaB

    ReplyDelete