Sunday, January 7, 2018

Books I Want To Read 1/7/18

I always forget good book recommendations so I'm going to keep a list. Any other suggestions?

Books I want to read

Image result for the power of now    Image result for man's search for meaning  Image result for the little book of big change

Image result for this naked mind    Image result for habits of a happy mind bruening   Image result for drinking memoirs    Image result for raising the bottomImage result for better than the binge   Image result for its time to start living   Image result for intentional thinking Image result for beyond the influence  Image result for sober diaries  Image result for miracles bookAlcohol Lied to Me: The Intelligent Way to Escape Alcohol Addiction by [Beck, Craig]      Alcohol Lied to Me… Again!: Get Back On the Wagon & Regain Control of Your Drinking by [Beck, Craig]  Dry: A Memoir by [Burroughs, Augusten]      Image result for addicted brain book

       



Books I have read

Image result for books about drinking   Image result for how to stop drinking the easy way   Image result for this naked mind   Image result for this naked mind Image result for drinking memoirs    Image result for thousand little pieces




4 comments:

  1. It's hard, but I liked reading Beyond the Influence.
    It's more scientific.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list. I have a feeling I'll be coming back to it. I loved Drinking, a Love Story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alcohol Explained by William Porter.

    ReplyDelete