Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Plan

Ok - so here is my plan.  I have renewed my prescription to prozac (20 mg).  I am going to take them religiously (I am not always good with long term commitments to medication) for 2 months.  I am going to go to the gym 4 times a week, go to yoga 2 times a week, get plenty of rest, eat well (try to cut out my sugar intake which has been increasing), only drink occasionally never more than 2 days a week and never more than 3 on any one day. I know this may not wrk without completely absing, but I am going to try.  The one thing I absolutely can not do is over drink on the prozac.  I did that last time I tried this and it was a disaster!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on not giving up, k, and on pursuing the answer that is right for you. Others can advise you, but they can't tell you what "your" solution will be, it is up to you to find it. The most important thing is that you keep looking. The only advice I have to offer is that you not do harm to yourself or others, living with consequences is sometimes unbearable, so be careful and best wishes. Kary

    ReplyDelete